This is 7 minutes after we landed and Jeffrey Howard (part-time chauffeur) picked us up from the airport. Since Trier was landing 30 minutes later, we chose this prime location for a happy hour beer while we waited on her. We got to sit outside, which was the only thing this place had going for it besides the $3 beers.
Once we had checked in, we met up with Kyle, Behyad and Riry for some free pizza at Campisi’s
. It may be one of my favorite happy hour deals. I wish OKC o r Tulsa would take a hint.
Naturally, next was Rock Band at Phrough & Kyle’s, then on to Quarter Bar to meet up with the rehearsal dinner group.
Let me just summarize the evening with pics and brief narratives. As usual, Quarter Bar did not disappoint. This could be because of the company we kept, I’ll let you judge:
- Jill brought a confetti gun and I loved it, but not as much as Behyad.
- I’m guessing this is BEFORE Bloese lost his phone.
- This is Adam, swinging on a tree, wrapping his legs around Bloese. No big deal.
- Loved hanging out with Miss Trier
- Time for the cab ride home. Sam took an armpit to the face from McCord. This makes me laugh every time I look at it.
- Back at the hotel we attempted to get into Doug’s room to torture him. Unfortunately the key didn’t work and even if it had, he had locked the safety lock (is that what it’s called?). Anyway, it was fun trying…
Then, everyone went to Denny’s and I went to bed. The End.