First of all, I got a new toy
for my kitchen. And I’m in love with it.
Beautiful (thanks Mom for my birthday gift!).
I made this dip for a pot luck lunch Sam had at work, as well as for our tailgate for the OU v. Utah State game and I believe it was a success so I thought I’d share.
First here is a shot of Bloese’s new tailgating sign… It’s true, we do.
So here’s the recipe, which originated with Rachael Ray.
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- One 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Mexican white cheese (such as cotja)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Plantain chips or tortilla chips
Using a food processor (see why I picked this recipe), finely chop the cilantro, garlic and chipotle, scraping down the bowl once or twice. Add the artichokes, cheese, olive oil and lime juice and pusle for 8 second until combined. Serve with chips.