The second installment of meatless Monday is an appetizer, dip, or pizza topper. The combination of ingredients is the basic recipe for any hot dip, be it: artichoke, spinach & artichoke, or just spinach.
- 2 packages frozen spinach, thawed & squeezed dry
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 block cream cheese, room temperature or microwave for 20 seconds
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. ground red pepper (or less if you’re not a spicy kind of person)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl, reserving 2 Tbsp. of the Parmesan cheese. Place in an oven safe dish and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly. Top with the reserved Parmesan cheese and serve with crackers, toasted baguettes, or as a pizza topper.
Print this recipe HERE