I borrowed this recipe from my friend, (and fantastic cook) Megan V. She posted the pic and shared the recipe on instagram. Thank goodness for social media, right? I know there are some who judge food pics on instagram, but I would never. I love getting ideas for new recipes and what better way to make you crave a dish than by posting yummy pictures?
I made these for a dinner with the brother/sister-in-law (sounds so weird to say) and they were so good. And, more importantly, you can throw them together quickly so they don’t take up a lot of your time. They smell delicious as they’re roasting, perfect for building the anticipation. All in all, the perfect side item to whatever meal you’re preparing.
- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel a 1-inch strip around each potato.
- Place in a bowl and add all ingredients, stir to coat.
- Pour onto a greased pan and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until potatoes are done.