I know it’s been a while, but I thought I’d share a great side dish I made over the holidays.
I made it for 2 Christmas dinners because it is so good and so easy. I found it in a Food & Wine holiday suggested recipes email. The butter alone is worth making this recipe, we used the extra butter for rolls & it was delicious!
- 4 pounds broccoli (cut into long spears with stems peeled)
- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced thin)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- In a food processor, pulse the butter, garlic and cheese until smooth.
- Roast the broccoli with olive oil, salt & pepper at 425 for 10-15 minutes.
- Toss with the butter & broil for 3 minutes until the butter is golden.
Trust me on this one, you will love it.